About Our Client
Our client, a well-established company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a Management Accountant. The company is presently operating in Mauritius and Madagascar with an Headcount of 2,000 employees and a turnover of more than 1.7 Billion Mauritian Rupees.
The role of the Management Accountant will be to:
- Preparation of monthly and management accounts as well as the preparation of budgets & forecasts
- Preparation of standard cost & BOM Management
- Budgeting and reporting
- Classify costs accurately
- Maintain and review the general ledger
- Reconcile balance sheets
- Manage costs of raw materials as well as other supplies.
- Create cost-benefit analyses for changing vendors
The Successful Applicant
The Management Accountant will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Previous experience as Management Accountant is required
- CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) educated or equivalent is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French/English is required.
- Ability to work under stress
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration package plus several benefits.