- Human Resources team leader
- You will be the key contact for all our valuable candidates/clients within HR
À propos de notre client
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional, and global level. With our Africa operations established since 2005, under our Michael Page and Page Executive brands, we recruit at different levels of experience, from Managerial through to Director level roles in the following disciplines/sectors: Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Energy & Mining, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Sales and Technology.
Our Africa team of 50+ consultants operate from our offices in South Africa, Morocco, Mauritius and France, providing a full search and selection offering. We have extensive experience and a proven track record in sourcing the best locally-based nationals, returnee nationals, in-country expatriates and candidates based overseas for our client organisations.
Description du poste
The life of a recruitment consultant is fast-paced and requires many different skills.
Engaging with clients
- Build and grow a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop a client contact strategy and conducts business development calls
- Organise meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Maintain and develop existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
Engaging with candidates
- Identify and attract potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals, and advertising
- Maintain an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
- Brief candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
Engaging with colleagues
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
- Internally networks to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Communicate business pipeline to their manager
As a recruitment consultant at PageGroup we are looking for people who can relate to our company values: We are passionate, we make a difference, we enjoy what we do, we work as a team and we value determination.
Recruitment is both challenging and exciting; your determination to succeed, enthusiasm, energy and commitment to offering the best service to our clients and candidates will drive your successes and career progression at PageGroup.
As a leader within our Human Resources team, you also have the following
- 2+ years experience as a recruitment consultant
- Proven track record of successful billings as a recruitment consultant
- Good understanding or at least a strong interest in the Human Resources field
In addition to our competitive basic salaries and bonuses, we never forget the importance of health and well-being. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development, and providing career growth.
- An outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
- International career opportunities across the world after a successful start in Africa
- Work from Africa's business hub: Sandton, Johannesburg
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangement
- Ongoing, best-in-class training and development
- Fun, collaborative work culture
- International career opportunities in the future