- Opportunity to join a market leading recruitment firm in high a performing team
- Career progression, high earning potential and international opportunities
About Our Client
PageGroup Changes Lives for People through Creating Opportunity to Reach Potential
At the heart of PageGroup's business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide to our clients and candidates and the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world. We're proud to set the standard in the recruitment profession - our specialist service with a personal touch is how we change lives for people through creating opportunity to reach potential.
PageGroup was established in the UK in 1976. We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career opportunities at a local, regional, and global level. With our Africa operations established since 2005, under our Michael Page and Page Executive brands, we recruit at different levels of experience, from Managerial through to Director level roles in the following disciplines/sectors: Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Energy & Mining, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Hospitality & Tourism, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Sales and Technology.
Our Africa team of 50+ consultants operate from our offices in South Africa, Morocco, Mauritius and France, providing a full search and selection offering. We have extensive experience and a proven track record in sourcing the best locally-based nationals, returnee nationals, in-country expatriates and candidates based overseas for our client organisations.
As a Consultant within the team, you will have to assess and respond to the needs of each client or assignment and ensure timely delivery - you will provide them a solution and create value for them. You will manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond and that includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is dual - to learn your market, and to build deep relationships with clients and candidates in your space. You will work as part of an extremely passionate team to maximise Page Group's commercial performance in South Africa.Your role will include:
- Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidate and client responsibility.
- Creating longstanding relationships with clients by establishing credibility and benefiting them with your knowledge & skills
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal & external relationships
- Learning to operate in a best practice culture, thereby enhancing your skills to last you a career and maximising your performance to everyone's benefit
- The opportunity for meritocratic career progression, enhanced responsibility and professional & personal growth.
The Successful Applicant
he successful candidate should have the following:
- 2+ years' experience as a recruitment consultant, preferably within the Technology/Digital field.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
- Track record of high personal billings or consistently achieving targets
- Management experience is an advantage
- Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client / candidate relationships
- Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
- Strong networking and client development abilities
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Team work based attitude
What's on Offer
- An outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path
- Work from Sandton as a hub, with a hybrid work from home model
- Ongoing, best in-class technology with the latest recruitment platforms and L&D support
- Fun, collaborative culture
- Flexible work arrangement
- International career opportunities in the future in one of our offices in 36 other countries