- Proven experience managing cross business teams and support functions
- Strong operations control skills, P&L and management experience
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in its industry with headquarters based in Europe.
The MD will be responsible for the operational and sales activity of all business lines across the country. The MD will also be responsible of creating and supporting a rewarding work environment maximising business revenues and minimising operational costs. The MD will report to the Regional Managing Director in charge of the Maghreb region.
The Successful Applicant
The Managing Director role requires the candidate to have:
- A degree in Business Management or in Engineering
- A minimum of 10 years in the technical services/industry sector
- Proven GM experience managing cross business teams and support functions
- Strong operations control skills, P&L management experience, to be at ease with customers, to have good relations with authorities, and be respectful of business principles and values
What's on Offer
Competitive local package.