Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Managing Director - Nigeria
Top management role
Residential status in Lagos
À propos de notre client
Our client is an international company with HQ in Europe.
Description du poste
- Developing, proposing and implementing annual budget plans, and managing all aspects of the company,
- Representing the best interests of the company in line with budget, legal requirements, strategy and objectives,
- Managing workforce with the assistance of Operations , Technical, Maintenance, Environmental,Purchasing and Quality managers,
-Leading the development of the operations, in and out of Nigeria,
- Providing leadership for all operations activities,
- Taking lead accountability for the safe operation of the activities; protect employee and employer interests with satisfactory HSEC performance.
With a University degree in engineering, project management or marine, you have a minimum of 15 years experience at a senior management level where you have excellent familiarity with all general Management functions and you have developed outstanding leadership skills. This includes a strong focus on cost management and operational efficiencies, developing others and fostering a high performance culture. A previous experience in West Africa is preferred. Maritime exposure is a plus.