- 15 years marketing management experience in Online Gaming/ Tech or Entertainment
- Demonstrated Record of Success in Consumer Marketing
About Our Client
The company is an online gaming, new media and Internet company that aims to bring the sophistication and quality of a world class online gaming platform to gaming enthusiasts.
The successful candidate within the Marketing Head - Nigeria role, will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for all marketing strategies and programs while leading new initiatives that target the consumer audience
- Responsible for development and communication of the marketing strategy and vision on a global level
- Financial responsibility for all marketing and advertising related efforts for franchises
- Develop long-term franchise plans with studio exec teams
- Ensure consumer insights are provided during the development of games through qualitative and quantitative research
- Provide direction on market scope and marketing spend, incorporating media mix models and demand funnels, ensuring budget ownership/accountability at functional level.
- Identify and develop key strategic alliances with external brands, media and commercial partners
- Partner with Management in forecasting and demand planning
- Responsible for licensor and partner relationships
The Successful Applicant
We require the Marketing Head - Nigeria to have the following requirements:
- Must have gaming experience
- Must be able to handle all aspects of marketing without the help of a marketing team (hands on)
- Must be able to come up with creative marketing strategies & initiatives that appeal to the gaming industry
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Film, Advertising, Entertainment or Marketing, preferably in online and/or games industry.
- Demonstrated record of success in consumer marketing.
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will receive a competitive market related package with benefits within a fast growing online gaming company.