Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Marketing Manager (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
À propos de notre client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Marketing Manager Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Description du poste
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and play a key role in implementing a Marketing strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing a Marketing strategy, action plan and tactics to get the word out about the company and increase sales,
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis,
- Deploying successful online and offline marketing campaigns and owning their implementation and execution,
- Producing valuable and engaging online content for the online platforms to attract and convert target groups,
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors,
- Overseeing and approving marketing material together with the Sales department,
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns,
- Analyzing consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly,
- Managing, growing and developing your Marketing team.
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies of the FMCG or telcos in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a successful track record in online and offline Marketing actions is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented a Marketing strategy in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization.
Attractive local package