Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
National Sales Leader
À propos de notre client
Our client is a global skin care company. They have been around for over 100 years and they are present in almost 70 countries worldwide.
Description du poste
The National Sales Leader Nigeria is a member of the Nigeria Management Team and is responsible for the sales performance, across all channels, for Nigeria. The National Sales Leader drives the overall country's sales objectives, whilst supervising, fine-tuning and monitoring in market execution. He coordinates and influences the activities of the National distributor and Sub distributors and takes pro-active initiatives to seize every opportunity to increase sales in accordance with the company's policies and strategies.
- BA in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related field from a recognised university
- A minimum of 12 years' experience with recognised MNC's
- Experience in Trade Marketing/Shopper marketing, mixed with a high level of commercial business sense
- Strong operational knowledge
- Sales, negotiation and analytical skills
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic company offering a competitive salary package.