Sign up to receive job alerts
New Business Sales Specialist - Eastern Africa
Based in Nairobi, Kenya
Identify up-sell and Cross-sell Opportunities across Eastern Africa
About Our Client
Our client is engaged in the provision of financial software and risk solutions.
- Based in Kenya to drive all new customer acquisition in Eastern Africa region.
- Deliver growth in current customers through incremental sales of all products and services.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including for targeting prioritized opportunities.
- Respond to inbound lead generation and leverages social selling techniques for outbound generation.
- Leverage knowledge of industry to establish credibility with current and prospective customers.
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making, and to reflect appropriate management of the territory and sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to win deals.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- 6 - 8 years' sales experience, with a consistent track record of selling into financial services industry.
- Structured methodical and hands-on approach to managing their business.
- Strong, communication skills with a flexible professional attitude.
- Comfortable communicating at all levels in an organization.
- Ability to interact with customers in a consultative, face-to-face selling environment in a way that builds value for the customer and facilitates opportunities for future sales.
- Displays a deep understanding of our customers, applies knowledge of business and market dynamics to provide value-add solutions and services.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving and expanding product sales environment.
Strategic thinking skills; demonstrated ability to plan and execute sales strategies.
- Able to travel to customer location.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with a competitive remuneration package plus commission based on sales (among others).