Sign up to receive job alerts
Not for Profit Finance Professionals
- Relocating to London from overseas and looking for your first job placement
- Recruiting for multiple Not for Profit Finance roles across London
About Our Client
PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment, with 40 years expertise and a brand that is synonymous with quality of service and an honest approach that is unrivalled in the industry.
Our Global Opportunities team based in London are here as your key point of contact during your relocation to London.
We can assist with
- Pre-arranging interviews with Michael Page consultants upon your arrival into the country
- CV and interview advice
- Information about employment market conditions and guidance on current salary rates
Our Not for Profit Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified accountants find a role within the Charity, Social Housing, Membership, Education, and Arts sectors.
The Not for Profit sector in the UK has changed rapidly over the last couple of years. There is a huge demand for commercially minded accountants to add value to organisations within the sector. The sector has felt the effects of Brexit and cuts to funding, which has meant organisations have had to drive commerciality. This has led to a higher demand for ambitious, high performing candidates in order to manage this shift in culture.
We're experiencing demand from our clients for the following roles:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Finance Manager
- Systems Accountant
- Project Accountant
- Head of Finance
- Group Accountant
The Successful Applicant
You will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA)
- Have exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate technical ability and show key examples of where you have added value in previous roles.
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Excel.
- Commercially minded.
- Arriving in London in the next few weeks
Able to demonstrate relevant experience for every role you apply to.
What's on Offer
Working in the UK opens up many possibilities!