- Fluent in Hebrew and English is a must have
- Sales & Ops experience in catering, retail, hospitality or logistics
About Our Client
Our client is a global key player of the food service industry. As part of its growth in the Middle East region, they are looking to recruit an Operations Manager for its activities in Israel.
Based in Tel Aviv, you report to the Country General Manager to whom you are the right arm and key driver to a smooth run of operations and sales development activities in Israel.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Managing day-to-day operations, client-relationship and sales activities of the Group in Israel,
- Ensuring excellency of customer satisfaction and an optimum level of quality and safety to guarantee the Group's financial expectations,
- Ensuring a smooth running of business unit operations involving supply chain and production by ensuring compliance with the contracts signed with our clients,
- Being responsible for client relationship, key account management and business development in the country,
- Ensuring training, development and management of large teams.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated with a minimum of five years' successful experience at Sales and/or Operations roles with international companies of the catering, food service, hospitality, retail or logistics industries in Israel and/or abroad. Experience in business development and managing large teams together with purchasing and logistics processes with heavy H&S standards is crucial for this role. Fluent in Hebrew and English which is a must-have, you are independent, driven with excellent communication, relationship and management skills. You are seeking for your next role in a company that will entrust you with more responsibilities, a long-term and growing learning curve and the possibility to progress your career rapidly in Israel and/or abroad.
What's on Offer
Local attractive package