Sign up to receive job alerts
Order & Logistics Specialist M/F - Egypt
Order & Logistics Specialist
Multinational company based in Egypt
About Our Client
Major player in the field of engineering, our client creates technological solutions to meet water, sanitation and energy needs. The company is recruiting for its logistics and purchasing department, an Order & Logistics Specialist. The role is based in Egypt.
As Order & Logistics Specialist your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Ensure monthly targets for shipping and revenue as well as agreed personal targets are met through planning and prioritizing.
- Prepare weekly backlog report for revenue reporting
- Entry purchase order /management for finished goods to be sold against customer PO
- Amendments of existing customer orders whenever required
- Customer service: answer enquiries for lead time, availability, delivery times, freight, etc.
- Order acknowledge sales order
- Order fulfilment: monitor and follow up on deliveries to customers
- Issue invoices
- Preparation and management of transport/commercial documents such as Certificate of Origin, EUR1 etc.
- Letter of credit handling: Preparation and management of documents required under L/C for presentation to bank
- Communicate with customer all information related to Order logistics/delivery times/freight etc.
The Successful Applicant
Post-secondary school technical / logistics education. International trade is an advantage.
Highly proficient in English/Arabic in speech and writing. French is an advantage.
Knowledge in MS Microsoft Office, PC literate. Experience in iScala is an advantage
Experience with ERP systems essential
Leadership experience for minimum two years is preferable
Very good communication skills
What's on Offer