Sign up to receive job alerts
Payroll Manager- SAP ECC essential
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational Manufacturing organisation with multiple operations over multiple sites and countries.
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for Payroll Processing Management and Payroll Administration Support to the Business.
- Payroll Processing Management:
- Develop, review and maintain payroll administration processes and procedures
- Document new procedures and guidelines for the payroll system
- Monitor compliance to payroll administration procedures and guidelines
- Review and quality assure changes/variations within the payroll system and review engagements, terminations and documentation in relation to employee changes on the system
- Perform a high-level review of payroll administration data for errors, omissions and inconsistencies for data integrity
- Receive and check pay-period reports prior to uploading EFT files to the banks and act as the final internal control before the files are released
- Upload EFT files to banks for pay groups as needed
- Review payroll account reconciliations
- Ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Lead the implementation of payroll in accordance with substantive or collective agreements with organised labour
- Handle and execute employee leave liability provisions
- Monitor the allocation of emails, calls and voicemails to an assigned Payroll Administrator to action, and monitor the quality of service provided by team members
- Payroll Administration Support to the Business
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with functional heads across all operating entities
- Maintain sound working relationships with the HC Business Partners and HC Administration Manager
- Manage the timeous resolution of payroll queries by attending to escalated queries and reviewing unresolved queries on a daily basis
- Liaise with Compensation and Benefits on matters pertaining to medical aid and pension/provident funds and participate in workshops aimed at communicating benefit options and updates to staff members, as and when required
- Provide input into the creation of appropriate HC reports on HC metrics, in consultation with the HC Reporting Administrator
- Manage the provision of support to deliver on HC calendar events, for ad hoc or unscheduled projects for HC Shared Services
- Liaise with auditors during audits to respond to queries and provide information
The Successful Applicant
Non-Negotiable Selection Criteria
- Matric / Grade 12.
- B Degree in Finance or Payroll Administration or NQF equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Payroll Administration of which 5 years is in a managerial capacity managing multiple payrolls across a group
- SAP ECC Payroll
What's on Offer
Negotiable based on experience.