Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Payroll Manager- SAP ECC essential
À propos de notre client
Our client is a multinational Manufacturing organisation with multiple operations over multiple sites and countries.
Description du poste
The Payroll Manager will be responsible for Payroll Processing Management and Payroll Administration Support to the Business.
- Payroll Processing Management:
- Develop, review and maintain payroll administration processes and procedures
- Document new procedures and guidelines for the payroll system
- Monitor compliance to payroll administration procedures and guidelines
- Review and quality assure changes/variations within the payroll system and review engagements, terminations and documentation in relation to employee changes on the system
- Perform a high-level review of payroll administration data for errors, omissions and inconsistencies for data integrity
- Receive and check pay-period reports prior to uploading EFT files to the banks and act as the final internal control before the files are released
- Upload EFT files to banks for pay groups as needed
- Review payroll account reconciliations
- Ensure that payroll is processed in an accurate, compliant and timely manner
- Lead the implementation of payroll in accordance with substantive or collective agreements with organised labour
- Handle and execute employee leave liability provisions
- Monitor the allocation of emails, calls and voicemails to an assigned Payroll Administrator to action, and monitor the quality of service provided by team members
- Payroll Administration Support to the Business
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships with functional heads across all operating entities
- Maintain sound working relationships with the HC Business Partners and HC Administration Manager
- Manage the timeous resolution of payroll queries by attending to escalated queries and reviewing unresolved queries on a daily basis
- Liaise with Compensation and Benefits on matters pertaining to medical aid and pension/provident funds and participate in workshops aimed at communicating benefit options and updates to staff members, as and when required
- Provide input into the creation of appropriate HC reports on HC metrics, in consultation with the HC Reporting Administrator
- Manage the provision of support to deliver on HC calendar events, for ad hoc or unscheduled projects for HC Shared Services
- Liaise with auditors during audits to respond to queries and provide information
Non-Negotiable Selection Criteria
- Matric / Grade 12.
- B Degree in Finance or Payroll Administration or NQF equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Payroll Administration of which 5 years is in a managerial capacity managing multiple payrolls across a group
- SAP ECC Payroll
Negotiable based on experience.