Sign up to receive job alerts
Product Manager (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and play a key role in implementing an efficient Product strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Enabling a deep understanding of the company's customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps to generate new ideas that will grow market share,
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners,
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies together with Sales and Marketing departments,
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes and working closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources,
- Driving product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members,
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy,
- Representing the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on the company products and services.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a successful track record in Product Management is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented a Product strategy in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organisation.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package