- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (NetInsight, Webtrends)
- Experience in e-commerce or Tech industry
About Our Client
Our client is an international e-commerce start-up. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
Based in Cairo where the Group is hosting activities' development and reporting to the Product & Marketing Director, you will play an important role in developing products' marketing strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Developing overall strategy and tactics to get the word out about the Group's brand and drive qualified traffic to digital channels,
- Developing product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching),
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution with various teams (design, content, growth hacking, and products),
- Studying Group's products to translate details into benefits for various user personas,
- Following and analyzing market trends to position products adequately,
- Analyzing consumer behavior and adjusting advertising campaigns accordingly,
- Producing valuable and engaging content for Group's digital products that attracts and converts target audience in Egypt and the MENA region,
- Evaluating products performance using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers,
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against,
- Testing marketing product features, releases and ad copies,
- Preparing and monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocating funds wisely,
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
You are BA educated together with a minimum of ten years' experience at similar roles with international companies of the e-commerce/Tech industry in Egypt. International experience will be appreciated and proven experience with integrated marketing campaigns tactics and solid knowledge of website analytical tools. You have a great sense of aesthetics with keen eye for detail besides, you have a passion for numbers and making sense of metrics..
What's on Offer
Local attractive package