Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Production Manager H/F - Egypt
Production Manager, with 10 plus years of experience in production
International textile manufacture experience
À propos de notre client
Our client is recognized in the textile industry. Their plants are around the world and produce a variety of apparel and home textiles that are marketed and sold in several countries around the world.
The company is looking to hire a production manager for its Egyptian subsidiary plant.
Description du poste
As a textiles production manager, you would be responsible for overseeing all stages of the textiles manufacturing process. You would need to make sure that the process runs smoothly, is cost-effective and delivers products to the right standard and on time.
Your duties would include:
- Working with suppliers to agree on quality standards, price, delivery times and ethical production issues.
- Planning and monitoring production schedules and altering them when necessary.
- Working closely with maintenance technicians to overcome production hold ups and delays, such as machine faults.
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams, buyers and quality control departments.
- Managing orders from retail and wholesale customers.
- Accounting and control of materials
- Performance and efficiency control
- Quality insurance system for the product and control of the manufacturing process.
- Graduates from an Engineering School with +10 years experience in Textile production, or fashion & clothing technology
- A good knowledge of the production process
- Project management skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A creative approach to problem solving
- Budget management experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- A willingness to work flexibly.
- Bilingual in Arabic /English.