Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
À propos de notre client
Part of the largest global paints and coatings company in the region, our Client is present on the Ghanaian market since more than 30 years. They distribute decorative and international products.
Description du poste
The role of the production manager will be to
- Independently plan and execute laboratory work in support of customers' requests, new product launches, quality complaints and assessment of competitive materials as assigned.
- Evaluate and ensure compliance with manufacturing plant's safety procedures and standards. This includes inspection, audit, training, and accident/incident reporting.
- Supervise daily activities of production area. Co-ordinate work schedules, staff requirements, and production sequences to maximize productivity.
- Support new product application, equipment, and development.
- Maintain laboratory instruments, troubleshooting malfunctions, and purchasing new laboratory supplies.
- Write technical papers and reports, and preparing standards and specifications for processes, tests, and products.
- Assist/Conduct investigations of product & process problems related to raw materials and procedure upsets.
- Actively participate in implementing strategies and policies, which constantly improve the day-to-day and long-term operation. Provide input into decisions regarding direction, training, goal setting, corrective action, and other administrative functions.
The Production Manager will be based in Ghana and will require the following attributes:
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field.
- Knowledge in handling quality control. Performs product testing, evaluation and able to give QC adjustments.
- Familiar with tinting paint and coating applications. Use visual color evaluation techniques, spectrophotometer, and software to verify color accuracy. Interpret data using programs such as Datacolor, X-rite, or BYK-mac i.
- Experience in laboratory work and in scientific research and development.
- Must be a self-starter, and able to work independently, as well as be a team player.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to direct and motivate employees.
- Good presentation, documentation, and reporting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.(English is compulsory)
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding organisation.