- Private and Public Healthcare experience across Africa is required
- Based in Kenya with frequent travel across Africa
À propos de notre client
My client in the Not for Profit and Charities industry, was founded in the late 1950's and has since grown to become the largest African-based international health development organisation; currently implementing more than 140 programs, directly reaching more than 12 million people across 35 African countries and employs over ,500 staff members.
Description du poste
As the Program Director Global Health Security , you will be responsible for directing and managing all Health care related programs across the African continent. The role will report into the Global Programs Director and have a team of senior managers directly reporting into it. The main purpose of the role will include the following elements:
- Development of the Global Health Security strategy, and defining the technical expertise
- provided by the unit.
- End responsible for high-end implementation and coordination of the Global Health Security strategy across the organisation.
- Effective partnership and stakeholder management in implementation, thought leadership and future growth.
- Position the organisation as one of the contributing organisations to Global Health Security on the continent.
To apply for the Program Director Global Health Security role, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Post Graduate Degree in either the medical or public health fields.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in developing, implementing and directing large scale health care programs across multiple regions
- + 8 years experience in a leadership position
- Must be willing to be located in Nairobi , Kenya and willing to travel.
- Experience in leading and facilitating international teams.
- Relevant network and track record in thought leadership in health
The successful candidate for the Program Director Global Health Security position will receive a competitive market related salary plus benefits and an exciting opportunity to be a part of transforming and advancing the Health care landscape across Africa.