Sign up to receive job alerts
Research and Development
PTCA/PTA Balloon Catheters
About Our Client
Our Client based for 20 years in Mauritius, is an integrated design, development and manufacturing company specializing in percutaneous interventional medical devices for the global market. We design and manufacture angioplasty balloon catheters for interventional cardiology, radiology, gastroenterology and urology.
The role of the R&D Manager will be to:
- Interact with Sales and Marketing and bear the technical responsibilities in identifying technical solutions to real life doctors' issues and defining the next generation of products towards bringing quality affordable devices to the world.
- Has the authority to choose, modify and to orient different actions for the different projects of which he is responsible.
- Is responsible in the Technology Department of the design of novelty medical devices
- Provide leadership and mentoring to Technology department employees.
- Is responsible to verify that all procedures, instructions in relation to the department are being maintained.
- Is responsible to put in place Indicators and charts for the projects he is responsible.
- Can suggest and lead actions towards product quality and technological improvement.
- Is responsible for the coordination of product development activities as per customer specifications and transfer the product to production.
- Responsible that the technology team meet company objectives and ensure department goals are reached. Responsible that all projects meet the deadlines, specifications and budgets.
- Review and analyse costs in order to identify and implement cost improvements
The Successful Applicant
The R&D Manager will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Master's degree from a recognised university
- 8 years' experience Medical Device Research and Development
- Expereince with PTA/PTCA Balloon Catheters
- Experience in CE Marking is mandatory
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company. Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits