Sign up to receive job alerts
Recruitment Consultant - Michael Page
Michael Page has over 40 years experience of specialized recruitment
Operations in 36 countries
About Our Client
Michael Page is an international recruitment firm specializing in senior to executive level recruitment. We have offices right across the world with fantastic opportunities to progress in this market.
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a professional / corporate environment
- Experience in Business Development / Sales would be advantageous
- Strong Business and Commercial Acumen
- An Individual who is Passionate, Driven and Organised
As a Recruitment Consultant, the successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Selling the services of Michael Page and yourself to clients, initially by telephone and then by way of a formal meeting
- Forging long-term relationships resulting in repeat business and client/candidate loyalty
- Interviewing candidates, either on a general basis, with a specific assignment in mind or for an advertised selection assignment
- Presenting suitable candidates to clients by way of detailed CVs or assessments
- Ensuring peripheral arrangements such as interview times, dates, job descriptions, etc. are in place and communicated to all relevant parties
- Providing a professional and consultative service to both clients and candidates based on your market and commercial awareness
- Working as an integral part of a team focusing in the broader day to day issues of business development, effective communication, systems & procedures, training and proactively maximising commercial performance
- Making maximum use of your time to achieve your individual and business potential through activity, energy, persistence, drive and motivation
The Successful Applicant
Michael Page South Africa is looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team of consultants in Sandton. The successful candidate will demonstrate an understanding of what it means to be a successful Recruitment Consultant in a large corporate environment. These qualities include, but are not limited to, passion, drive, determination and resilience.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with operations and opportunities to advance within this market. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.