Sign up to receive job alerts
Meritocratic, with an Organic Growth Model
About Our Client
Founded in 1976 in London, Michael Page has over 40 years experience of specialised recruitment within various professional disciplines, industries and geographical locations. With operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Africa and in the Middle East, the group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. Michael Page offers solutions to attract the best talent and specialises in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
As a Recruitment Consultant for Michael Page ask yourself the following questions?
1) Am I PASSIONATE?
2) Do I want to work in an environment where I ENJOY what I do?
3) Do I enjoy WORKING AS A TEAM?
4) Do I VALUE DETERMINATION?
5) Do I want to MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Then working at Michael Page is for you!
Job Duties include but are not limited to :
Engaging with clients:
- Builds and grows a client portfolio by using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or
- future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develops a client contact strategy and conducts business development calls
- Organises meetings and attends pitches with prospective clients
- Maintains and develops existing client relationships to secure repeat and exclusive business
- Consults and engages with clients to understand their needs and sells the most appropriate solution for attracting the
- right candidates
- Manages the entire recruitment process from presenting and selling suitable candidates through the interview to offer
- Provides appropriate post placement support and contact; seeking feedback and securing testimonials
- Exchanges relevant client information with other disciplines or regions in order to cross-sell
- Networks in industry, sector, specialism and region to become an expert in their market
Engaging with candidates:
- Identifies and attracts potential candidates using sourcing tools, including social media, networking, referrals and advertising
- Maintains an accurate candidate database, meeting all legislative and compliance requirements
- Interviews candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provides advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manages expectations
- Briefs candidates to ensure they are fully prepared before the interview process and secures comprehensive feedback
- Provides post placement support and maintains contact to establish long-term relationships with candidates who may become future clients
Engaging with colleagues:
- Works as an integral member of a team, motivating one another, and communicating effectively
- Internally networks to build business relationships that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Communicates business pipeline to their manager
- Collaboratively identifies high quality PRCs across the business through personal and professional networking
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent could come a variety of backgrounds,
+ 5 years of recruitment / direct sales experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Business Development and Customer Engagement experience
Record of Success within a target driven environment
Be a person that takes initiative
What's on Offer
Market related salary, with a quarterly bonus based on achievement of quarterly target.