- To gain recruitment experience in a reputed FTSE 250 listed company
- To gain corporate work experience in the Recruitment Field
À propos de notre client
PageGroup was established in the United Kingdom in 1976. Since this time, we have grown to be one of the world's most successful recruitment organisations. Listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 250 company, we currently employ over 7000 staff with 155 office locations in 36 countries. Michael Page recruit at all levels of experience from graduate with 2-3 years experience through to Director level in the following areas: Banking & Financial Services, Digital, Engineering & Manufacturing, Executive Search, Finance & Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, Legal, Marketing, Office Support, Procurement & Supply Chain, Property & Construction, Retail, Sales, Technology.
Description du poste
The position of a Researcher has the following responsibilities:
- Taking Job Briefs from Managers & Directors for active positions, asking accurate questions to be able to target the right candidates to the right opportunities.
- Preparing market mappings assigned by respective Director/Manager.
- Actively working for the Manager/ Director on sourcing, shortlisting, screening, and briefing candidates.
- Having qualitative conversations with candidates either over the phone or through Visio-conferences to analyse skills, knowledge and personality.
- Preparing shortlists of candidates for various positions, thereby preparing CV's and Candidate's presentations-displaying a career snapshot of shortlisted candidates, justifying why the candidates would be a perfect fit for the role and organisation.
- Putting together high-level information packs for candidates to better understand the client, role and job market in the region.
- Maintaining trackers to update progress on each role being worked on across various clients which serves as a personal database.
- Updating the records of active candidates on our recruitment database.
- Managing interview processes between clients and candidates: preparing the candidates for their interviews, scheduling interviews, and liaising with the logistics team to coordinate travel and accommodation arrangements for clients/candidates if required.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in the Recruitment field
- Beneficial: Bachelor's degree in human resource or equivalent
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to multitask and deliver to tight deadlines under pressure
- Career driven
- Ability to work part of a team as well as autonomously
- Highly motivated to be part of a multinational organisation
In addition to our competitive basic salaries and bonuses, we never forget the importance of health and well-being. We empower our people and help change lives by creating an environment of high trust and high performance. It's about encouraging a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development, and providing career growth.
- Flexible, hybrid work arrangement
- Ongoing, best-in-class training and development
- Fun, collaborative work culture
- International career opportunities