Sign up to receive job alerts
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager - A Leading Water Equipment Solutions Company
Based In Johannesburg
About Our Client
Our client is a Leading Water Equipment Solutions company based in Johannesburg.
As the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Work with the strategy for growth and for the evolution of the business in the territory.
- Continually review and expand the distribution and key account network.
- Develop the distributor's sales team to support our customer's needs and actively take market share from competitors. Drive additional growth through key account strategies.
- Meet or exceed the sales plan.
- Drive end-user specifications to support revenues growth through distributor channels and key accounts.
- Continually review the distribution network to ensure those distributors are providing our end users with the optimum service levels and are actively taking market share from our competitors.
- Support and expand on key account activities.
- Implement strategies to increase revenue from existing and future distribution territories.
- Assist in the launch and conduct training to ensure the success of new product roll outs in the region.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Educated in a technical subject, preferably with instrumentation-electrical, chemical or process background, a waste water background would be a advantage
- Working knowledge of chemistry and other specialities related to the water analysis industry.
- Hands on knowledge of liquid analytically instrumentation.
- Aptitude for technical sales with a proven ability to grow revenue.
- Proven track record and experience as a sales or technical professional in an industrial market.
- Experience in managing and supporting direct and/or indirect sales channels.
What's on Offer
- A market related offer