Repair BU Manager - AME
Globally Recognised Mining Serrvices & Product Company
Internationally Listed Industrial Machinery & Processing Company
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Specialist Manufacturer who has more than 10 000 employees globally. The company is a listed organisation with a strong African presence with more than 400 people employed. They focus on providing technical expertise & services within the Mining, Oil & Gas and Aggregate markets.
As the Repair BU Manager for Africa & Middle East some of your key responsibilities will include:
Develop C&S/Pumps REP AME business
- Develop and implement C&S/Pumps REP Strategy for AME aligned with MA and Global Services Strategies
- Optimize C&S/Pumps REP operations in SA
- Develop and implement C&S/Pumps REP Strategy for Middle East, Central and West Africa
- Develop and implement C&S/Pumps REP Business Model for AME MA territory aligned with Global best practices
- AME MA C&S/Pumps REP safety, profitability and other KPI's
- Support of MA business development opportunities
- Liaison with contract customers/key accounts managers
- Working with Market Area sales, shared services and spare & wear organizations
- Working with the Global Services groups to optimise the REP delivery model
- Create outsourced vendor REP operational model where needed
- Lead all repair contracts in existing and new business
* Extensive travel is required for this role
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a South African citizen with strong academic qualifications and come from the minerals & metals environment whereby they have previously lead a business unit from end-to-end.
The successful candidate must have strong communication skills with a strong relationship management track record behind them. He or She will be able to travel extensively across the region & provide technical support to the various business units & technical staff.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a global organisation with operations and opportunities to advance within this market leader. A competitive remuneration package with associated/industry related benefits.
Some benefits include:
- A highly lucrative Provident Fund contribution by the company
- Vehicle allowance & unlimited petrol card
- Medical Aid CC