- Risk Offer
- Client Risk profiling
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global Financial Solution Provider, they provide various services like asset managers, capital markets, private clients and family offices.
- Onboarding: Client Risk profiling, operational setup, project management;
- Technical queries;
- Overall strengthen the Risk framework;
- Review and monitoring of Company Risk exposure (strategic, market, liquidity, credit, operational…);
- Quality review process: Risk profile regular review and reporting;
- Implementation of new regulations impacting Risk activity;
- Represent the Risk department and act as a Subject Matter Expert in relation to the Management Board (risk Committee);
- Preparation of ad-hoc Risk analysis reports to the executives;
- Monitoring/Review breach classification;
- Provide timely feedback and support to colleagues, management and auditors (internal and external).
The Successful Applicant
- Between 3 and 7 years of experience in the Risk expertise;
What's on Offer
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business;
- A friendly, co-operative and supportive environment;
- An opportunity to work with complete Funds' structures and multiple forms of legal entities; and
- Training and development opportunities.