- Sales Account Manager - Pharmaceutical Solutions
- Chemicals Industry
À propos de notre client
Our client is a major chemical group with a strong activity in African markets where the group has been operating for several years.
The company is recognized for the quality of its solutions and its solid track record in the region.
Description du poste
- Markets and sells the Company's products to optimize profit and market share
- Acquires new customers and identify and/or develop new applications
- Truly understand customer needs/ requirements and find the adequate solutions
- Manages customer portfolio (e.g. Tier 1/2/3, distributor management etc.)
- Maintains and develops customer relationship
- Prepares bottom-up budget in line with the regional strategies and responsible Business Management
- Monitors sales budgets, taking corrective action where necessary
- Acurate on-time reporting (e.g. visit report, monthly report, forecast, opportunity pipeline etc. according to SBU requirements
- Prepares comprehensive local market analysis with focus on market demand, market shares etc
- Creates, implements and updates sales concepts for the relevant industry field(s), taking SBU strategies and the local/sub regional characteristics into account
- Supports the local/regional implementation of cross-regional projects, sponsored by BU
- coordinates product and customer interest to achieve long-term customer loyalty.
5+ years experience with Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Sales and/or Marketing in relevant industry field. Experience in Pharma industry is preferred.
The role requires an excellent level in French and English.
Salary will be negotiate depending on the profile.