Sign up to receive job alerts
Sales and marketing manager
Sales and Marketing Manager - Insurance - Mauritius
Business Development Manager - Insurance - Mauritius
About Our Client
Our client is a key player in the life insurance sector in the country.
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities and duties of Sales and Marketing Manager which should not be seen as restrictive
- Formulates and ensures implementation of marketing & sales strategies across all relevant channels and achieving relevant revenue/profit targets
- Manages marketing actions, set sales objectives, strategies and actions, incentives, and promotions
- Ensures effectiveness, timeliness, internal consistency and continuous improvement of sales activities monitoring and reporting
- Ensures that the sales force is in place, continuously motivated and that the different meetings and sales activities are held regularly. Ensures that meetings are well planned, are held as per company standards and are effective.
- Recruitment, training and development of sales force: Ensures that all types of training are delivered as required to our different sales force, including product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Identifies and grooms key people to develop to take up leadership roles within the sales force.
- Develops a comprehensive brand strategy and ensures that the brand is reinforced across all marketing and operational activities.
- Implements customer care and service actions
- Measures feedback and turn same into a source of information that can be used to improve customer service and generate repeat sales
- Leads and develops relevant company staff to ensure optimum support to the sales force.
- Ensures effective team work among company staff.
COMMUNITY & PUBLIC RELATIONS
- Ensures that the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in strong, positive image to relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
Previous Business Development experience is a must
Previous experience within Financial Services is essential; experience within Insurance is desirable
Leadership skills are mandatory
What's on Offer
Overseas benefit - 2 economy air tickets once every 2 years
Performance Bonus of up to 3 months basic salary (related to individual and company performance)
Group Life Insurance
Medical and Pension Scheme