Sign up to receive job alerts
Sales Director (M/F) - Egypt
Excellent long term career opportunity
Rapidly expanding business
About Our Client
Our client is a well know leading manufacturing company
You will be responible for the following tasks:
- Communicate and implement COMPANY's commercial strategies for the, Sales & Distribution and Project Departments, in alliance with the overall business strategy; to deliver growth and support in achieving the company's set goals and objectives,
- Forecast and develop the annual business plans on commercial opportunities including expansions and business development
- Develop and devise risk management plans and remedial actions for any identified potential issues and conduct crisis management when necessary; to secure the consistent flow of business activities.
- Monitor and oversee the distributors' investment level, through developing a standardized infrastructure and working capital management procedures and KPI's; to ensure that the distributors' contracted profitability and service level agreement are successfully met; and that the resources are fully utilized and optimized.
- Forecast, direct, manage, track and recommend the budget, expenditures, stocks, investments and financial goals related to the commercial sector; and monitor the financial performance against the set budget; to ensure the consistency of adequate/sufficient availability of financials to cover day to day operations, and support in achieving the department's and the company's targets; in compliance with the overall company's financial policies and standards.
- Develop market analysis and market dynamics reports frequently through market visits, Regular markets analysis through economic reports
- Manage team of subordinates to ensure that all work activities are carried out in an efficient and procedurally compliant manner.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of systems, processes and practices taking into account 'international best practice', improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Sales Director will have :
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce or a relevant degree, MBA or equivalent post-graduate qualification from a business school will be much appreciated,
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role based in Egypt or abroad and having worked for international companieof the FMCG industry and proven track record in business development and expansion to new markets,
- Strategic Sales planning concepts.
- Superior relationship building skills
- Key accounts management.
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Channel strategy knowledge.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
What's on Offer
Salary+ bonus scheme+ benefits