- Experienced Salesforce IT Solution Manager with 4 years in the Medical Field
- Experienced working on Salesforce / Presales SKills
About Our Client
Multinational Bio-Technical company with a strong focus in developing and marketing diagnostics solutions to Clinical and Industrial sectors.
SalesForce Sales-Force / Pre-Sales IT Solutions Manager, who will work within the Customer Experience department and report to the Sr. Director, Customer Experience-Africa.
The IT Solutions Manager will form the backbone of our Data & IT solution offering and will be responsible for the deployment of the solutions, their connectivity to medical devices and Laboratory Information Systems . This role will be critical for remote customer support, data generation & analytics as well as improved information flow to clinicians. Will be responsible for deploy our Data-IT solutions at customer sites in the compliance of the security aspects of health-care data.
- Pre-sales phase:
- Support sales team in tender processes
- Support on request with demos and expertise on Lab organization
- Creates concepts for dataflow and connectivity
- Implementation phase:
- Assess and optimize customer workflow
- Manage Installation of IT solution, instruments and hosts connection and qualify connectivity
- Configuration / Testing
- Support phase :
- Be the first level support of customer in case of question and issue
- Manage field intervention
- Update and upgrade IT solutions (server, PC)
- Supports the product life cycle by improving Product serviceability
- Promote HL7 connections to our customers and partners
- Contribute to action plans for critical situations and or contribute to task force
- Collaborate with our partners (LIS & HIS companies, Patient files, …) to improve communication and data exchange
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent professional work experience
- At least 4 years professional experience in Information Technology.
- Background in data management: middleware, interoperability and connectivity to health IT solutions
- Background in network principles (IP/Subnet mask / Gateway / routing / Firewall / VLAN / …)
- Experience in Windows OS installation and maintenance and in Virtual Machines.
- Significant experience with data protection regulations (GDPR, HIPAA) and cybersecurity
- LIS or IVD Experience is a plus: Understand the laboratory workflow, analyzers connections.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of Myla, Vilink or any other IT solution would be an added advantage
- Curiosity about Technology enhancements, able to learn by him/herself, open to learning new technologies.
- Passion for customers
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Good written and oral communication, efficiency to deliver clear messages,
- Team player
- Sense of autonomy and (self-)discipline,
- Good organizational skills/ability to multi-task.
- Agility and capacity to work under pressure and in a moving and challenging environment.
- Fluent in English: Oral and written.
- Willing to travel up to 50 % of the time
What's on Offer