Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Sales Manager - Digital Agency - SaaS, Services
You will lead a team of Account Executives / B2B Sales reps
You will have experience in in a creative agency / SaaS, Services environment
À propos de notre client
The organisation is a remote future-of-work start-up that delivers great design at scale to enterprise teams 24/7 - from everyday production work to large-scale strategic design solutions. By building workflow technology and an instant and fully managed process, they make design hassle-free for well-known enterprise customers.
They are a fully distributed team of ex-tier one agency designers and project managers located all around the world, spanning 58 countries and 19 time zones. Now five years old but not having lost that start-up culture and pace, they are performing extremely well with solid revenue and a positive cash flow. The global team consists of approximately 130 Creative Directors, Graphic Designers, Motion Designers and other creative specialists.
Description du poste
Currently looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to join a rapidly growing and exciting remote-first company. As a Sales Manager you will be managing and developing a team of 5 (and growing) Account Executives. You will participate and lead in customer and prospect meetings as well as work cross-functionally with the leadership team on more strategic topics as required. You will be responsible for ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new team members on sales process. In this role you will report on sales activity and forecast to VP and CEO.
This full-time role will be based in South Africa but will mainly be serving the US market with expected skewed but flexible working hours to accommodate US time zones.
The team you lead will directly impact the successful growth of the company. You will be masterful in customer engagement and impact how your customers set up creative partnerships in an ever-changing environment. You will coach your team to develop in their careers and inspire your team to do the best work of their life.
- Coaching the team on strategies to develop sales opportunities and close deals
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training
- Be the master of inside sales tactics and on utilising technology to drive conversion
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management (Salesforce)
- Consistent monitoring of the sales activity of the team, and tracking of results
- Engaging at C-level in enterprise customer organisations and participate and lead in client and prospect meetings as required.
- Manage strategic RFP/RFQ processes for our largest potential deals
- Work closely with VP Client Development and VP Marketing to constantly evaluate and improve our go-to-market strategy and customer offering.
- Drive the development of a successful outbound sales strategy to supplement our established and high performing inbound strategy.
Work Experience and Qualifications
Depending on your background, the years of experience to be successful vary from 2+ years of sales leadership managing a team of 4+ quota carrying sales people. In addition, a bachelor's degree is strongly preferred.
- Proven successful experience in leading Account Executives / Inside Sales Reps. B2B.
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Experience from a creative agency and/or SaaS environment (sales, customer success, design operations, consulting, business development, sales engineering, etc)
- Experience from building performance dashboards, reporting structures and deliver accurate sales pipeline forecasts
- Excellent presentation and executive engagement skills and self-confident English communicator
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of online sales processes and experience from managing a sales pipeline in a CRM tool. Salesforce experience is a bit plus.
- Has a strong drive for results
- Consultative selling experience
- Proven ability to work hard and independently
A competitive compensation in USD offered