- Irrigation Solutions-Manufactured products
- Irrigation Solutions-Sales Manager
About Our Client
Our client is the leading global producer and provider of tailor-made irrigation solutions.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
The role of the Sales Manager will be to:
· Business development of irrigation systems and solutions in Morocco
· Development of the customer network (sale of products and irrigation solutions)
· Preparation of annual business budgets and targets, as set by the Company's Executive Committee.
· Track and support the entire supply chain process
· Prescription of irrigation equipment
· Elaboration of strategies and tactics of penetration and sale to market.
· Supervision and management of teams
The Successful Applicant
· Previous commercial experience in the agricultural sector: seeds, fertilizers, insecticides, plastic, irrigation, etc.
· 5 years minimum in an international environment (preferably Morocco) in the Agricultural sector.
· You should speak English, French, Arabic. SPANISH language will be valued.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding organization.