Sign up to receive job alerts
Sales Manager - Kenya
International Technology company
About Our Client
Our client, an important technology multinational is expanding its activities within Africa.
They in e-government solutions, working with both the public and private sectors.
No legal entity in Kenya, needs to be developed from the start, even if few projects already exist in Kenya.
Business Planning &; Marketing
- Formulates, recommends and implements marketing, sales and account management strategies to increase market share and profitability.
- Develops and prepares sales forecast.
- Plan, Organize and Participate in trade shows, event hosting and marketing events.
Alliance Development and management
- Recommend and Pursues new channels and business opportunities.
- Plans and identifies target groups and topic focus for GTM events.
- Collaborates with other Divisions in (for Strategic Account business) deal pursuits, closure and account management, and (for Mass Market business) extension of existing services and development/roll-out of viable new services targeting current and new customer segments
Prospecting, Sales and Account Management
- Identify and penetrate new, and up-sell and grow share-of-pocket of existing, major accounts.
- Pursues prospects, business opportunities and assist in constructing appropriate terms of sales.
- Establishes strong and close client relationships with strategic customers.
- Assists customers to identify and determine funding agency, budget and time frame.
- Interprets customer needs and works to meet those needs.
- Identifies potential business opportunities.
- Build sales pipelines and achieve sales targets. Assist oversights of project development and updates customers on the project status.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of working experience in Sales position within ICT Business and with Public/Government sector.
- Min. Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Hands-on person, with a strong ability to work within an international environment.
- Very autonomous, result-oriented and self-driven person
- Available to travel across East Africa Region
- Ideally possesses international background (Kenyan returnee) or have at least work with international companies.
- Position open to local candidates only
What's on Offer
Competitive local package