Sign up to receive job alerts
Sales Manager (M/F) - Egypt - Technology
Experience with start-ups or in the Tech industry
Professional experience in Egypt
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing start-up of the Technology industry. As part of its North African growth strategy, we are looking for a Sales Manager Egypt (M/F) based in Cairo.
Based in Cairo, you report to the CEO and play a key role in implementing a sales and business development strategy.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Implementing a sales strategy and action plan for the company in Egypt,
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients and developing new accounts,
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification,
- Maintaining an accurate and up-to-date forecast and documenting all activities and customer interactions,
- Responding to inbound inquiries, outbound marketing campaigns and successfully leading opportunity development,
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients,
- Managing, growing and developing the sales team.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of five years' experience at a similar role either with start-ups of the Technology industry or with international companies of the FMCG or telcos in the middle east region. Professional experience in Egypt together with a successful track record in business development is mandatory for the role. Besides, you have already successfully implemented a sales strategy in a small sized company and you have already demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organisation.
What's on Offer
Attractive local package