- Based in Nigeria - FMCG experience/ Distributor Management Experience
- Consumer sales experience required/Driving business growth
About Our Client
Our client has been a successful leader in the FMCG sector employing about 32 000 employees globally.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To manage and grow the total product sales in Nigeria, Lagos
- To map the individual area potentials by segment, including present and potential channel role players, and to articulate the opportunities available, the resources needed and the resultant ambitions for each area.
- To achieve an ambitious growth in both turnover and market share in Nigeria for all business units and divisions of the company by working cooperatively with the relevant business leaders and global stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to and manage the achievement of Nigeria's sales targets.
- Build strong relationships with the key players in the region, including but not limited to End Users, Specifiers and Channel Partners.
- Develop a market saturation plan for the product offer with measurable tasks and outcomes.
- Equip channel partners (distributor, etc) to be an extension of the product sales force
- Grow the company brand in Nigeria by leveraging all corporate responsibility and social development programmes.
The Successful Applicant
To apply for the Sales Manager - Nigeria role,
- Have a technical qualification, e.g. BEng Engineering
- Desirable to have business/marketing qualification
- 15 year's experience in a similar role (Sales/Sales management)
- Knowledge of End Users and Channels in Nigeria
- Knowledge of business operations and process operations in a similar environment.
- Technical skills in automation field (preferable)
What's on Offer
The successful Sales Manager - Nigeria will be joining an established multinational company with a lot of exciting opportunities to grow their career and earning potential. You will also receive a competitive salary.