Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Sales & Marketing Manager (M/F) - Kenya - Automotive
Experience in the automotive industry is mandatory, B2B or B2C
Experience required in Africa or emerging countries
À propos de notre client
Our client is a growing company of the automotive industry. As part of its development strategy in East Africa, we are looking for a Sales & Marketing Manager based in Kenya offices.
Description du poste
Based in Nairobi, you report to the General Management and are responsible for Group Sales, Marketing as well as Aftersales strategy and operations in Kenya offices.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments:
- Leading and achieving marketing, sales and aftersales action plans and P&L by contributing to marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews across the networks,
- Developing and executing a comprehensive go-to market strategy to increase sales in Kenya and in the region inclusive of channel strategy, salesforce design and deployment to achieve sales and gross profit targets,
- Maintaining strong relationships with key strategic customers and high-potential entrepreneurs,
- Driving customer insight around high-impact marketing initiatives and brand building through full life cycle awareness and efficient execution plans that resonate with the customers,
- Developing and implementing a strong strategy to build an effective, cost-efficient sales and service network,
- Developing, testing and refining a replicable Sales & Service Centre to deliver strong customer experience,
- Designing and implementing rigorous service operations processes to provide customers with a best-in-class experience for maintenance, repairs and warranty while delivering sales and gross profit targets for aftersales parts and service,
- Designing and developing tools, processes and metrics to equip and maximize effectiveness of sales, marketing and aftersales teams.
- Building and coaching your teams to deliver an overall great customer experience and grow a profitable business at all stages of the experience value chain.
You are degree educated with a minimum of five years' proven success record in positions combining marketing, sales and aftersales with international companies of the automotive industry B2B or B2C in Africa or emerging countries. Experience in the industry, from the manufacturer or dealership side, is mandatory for this role. Buying for action, independent and multi-tasking, you have a strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurship mind that will enable you to succeed in this fast-paced and growing environment.