Sign up to receive job alerts
Senior Business Development Manager - IT Solutions
Senior BDM - Based in Kenya
ICT Outsourcing, Business Process Outsourcing & Information Security Services
About Our Client
Our client is engaged in the provision of ICT solutions in Africa.
- Build and manage a high performing team by providing leadership, role clarity, training and career development.
- Maintain an extensive network of internal and external contacts to ensure that the Kenya business is optimally placed in its understanding of business, economic, political and commercial challenges and opportunities.
- Lead relationship building initiatives with Principal Vendors including playing the lead role in negotiations with respect to pricing & procurement control.
- Lead demand-generating marketing and sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned solution.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Play a consultative role in review and development of functional plans and budgets to ensure that plans are realistic and stretching but capitalise upon commercial/operational opportunities.
- Drive collaboration across industries and service lines, including collaboration, performance, cross and up-sell opportunities.
- Continually assess the competitiveness of all operations programs and practices against the relevant comparable companies, industries and markets
- Oversee relationship with service providers and ensure all the services are delivered properly, evaluate the performance of consultants and report any deviations to the relevant department for any corrective actions.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- At least 8 years progressive experience within a professional services business
- Demonstrated ability to manage, deliver and grow a professional services/solutions practice.
- At least 8 years solutions sales experience with a documented successful track record in selling high end services, rich and complex IT solutions in the relevant industry.
- Business Management degree or equivalent qualification
- Management or Leadership program
- MBA or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization with a competitive remuneration package plus commission based on sales (among others).