Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Senior C# Developer
My client is a JSE-listed financial services company
Senior C# Developer with strong .Net experience.
À propos de notre client
My client is a JSE-listed provider of financial services.
Description du poste
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg and reporting into the Head of Enterprise Architecture , the Senior C# Developer will be responsible for building and deploying green-fields, cloud-based platforms across the group.
- Develop C# .NET solutions:
- That satisfy the requirements of business
- Using tried-and-tested architectural and design patterns in accordance with the bank's architecture standards and technology preferences
- That are robust, simple to maintain and are production ready
- Create in-house applications.
The Senior C# Developer will also have the following responsibilities:
- Work as part of a project team, reporting to a I.T managers.
- Work closely with business staff to ensure solutions adhere to client standards and fit their strategic enterprise architecture
- Definition and management of non-functional requirements, including working with others to ensure these requirements have been met
- Definition and organization of development tasks and accurate estimation of these tasks
- Work closely with members of the development team to ensure that the software design and implementation meets the architectural goals and quality standards
- Provide support to the business analysts, and other project team members, during functional requirements definition to ensure that functionality is both technically achievable and feasible within the project constraints
- Identification and ownership of technical project risks and issues, including owning mitigation activities and resolution of issues
- Undertake other duties as directed by line managers commensurate with the post
- Experience in C# .NET development
- Expert Microsoft Visual Studio knowledge
- .NET 3.5 or higher
- Console applications
- ASP .NET
- Windows Forms
- WCF/Legacy services
- 5+ years minimum
- Experience in report development and ETL
- Business Objects
- 5+ years minimum
- (Beneficial) - Experience working in an agile environment
- (Beneficial) - Knowledge and/or experience with SOA architectures
- (Beneficial) - Knowledge and/or experience in systems such as service bus
- (Beneficial) - experience in web technologies such as angular
R750,000 CTC to R900,000 CTC per annum excl. bonuses