Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Senior Delphi Developer
My client is a JSE-listed financial services firm.
Senior Delphi Developer with at least 8 years experience.
À propos de notre client
My client is a JSE-listed provider of insurance, financial planning, retirement, investment, and wealth management products to personal, business, and institutional customers in South Africa and internationally.
Description du poste
Based in Sandton, Johannesburg, and reporting into the IT Executive, the Senior Delphi Developer will be responsible for the development, maintenance, documentation, testing, and planning on new and existing systems within the Group. The Senior Delphi Developer will also have the following responsibilities:
- Effectively investigate, develop and maintain the client's house systems against the industry standards and the client requirements.
- Develop software code complaint with the Group's technical and security standards and guidelines.
- Continuous system maintenance, bug fixes and enhancements as requested by the users.
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specification
- Understand databases and data relationships in respect of Change Control
- Support the capturing of user stories and develop the impact and technical analysis
- Ensure that relevant knowledge of the system exist by developing on-going technical, user requirement and user manual documentation.
- Perform document reviews, requirements review and system functionality overviews.
- Test and debug between programs and interface between sub-systems.
- Assist the testing team with functional testing and create documentation like test plans, test scripts as necessary.
- Contribute to Agile planning sessions and retrospectives
- Participate in Agile Ceremonies - Daily stand-ups/SCRUM sessions.
- Appropriate IT qualification
- Exposure to the full software life cycle
- 6 - 8 year experience of Delphi programming
- 3 - 5 year experience of T-SQL in Microsoft SQL Server
- 3 - 5 year experience of SQL Server and good understanding of different database models i.e. Relational model, Star Schema etc.
- Understanding of accounting principles will be highly beneficial.
R900,000 + CTC per annum