Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Senior ETL Developer
Senior ETL Developer with 7+ years' experience
Financial Services industry knowledge is required
À propos de notre client
Our client, based in Johannesburg, operates as an insurance company and offers commercial, corporate, retail, auto, funeral, pet, travel, and household insurance solutions.
Description du poste
The primary objective of the Senior ETL Developer position is to supervise and lead an ETL development team and participate in development activities. Advise on Data warehouse and ETL architecture as well as advise and embed best practices into the team's way of working.
In addition, the Senior ETL Developer would be responsible for the following:
- Serve as the Lead of ETL activities to support projects
- Work closely with project Business Analysts, Data Modeler and ETL developers to ensure that the end to end designs meet the business and data requirements
- Work closely with Head of BI to develop and update the work plans for ETL team and to keep the manager aware of any critical task issues and dependencies on other teams
- Managing and coordinating the time and activities of the ETL development team
- Supervise, lead and assist the creation of the data integration layer
- Perform checkpoints/reviews on ETL designs and code being created by the ETL developers
- Lead Unit and Integration Testing activities and assist in User Acceptance Testing as needed
- Understands and implements best practices for data integration, data cleansing and other ETL-related activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to lead meetings with technical peers regarding the solution designs
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. An equivalent combination of direct related education and experience may be substituted.
- At least 7 years overall experience in ETL development
- At least 3 years experience as a Senior ETL Developer
- Experience in managing complex ETL dev teams and complex business functions in a dynamic environment.
R800,000 CTC per annum - R1,100,000 CTC per annum