Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs are available. | We will let you know when any new !keyword jobs in !location are available. | Create an account to enable features like one click apply, and set up more than 5 job alerts
Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis
Senior Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Financial Services Organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leader within the Financial Services industry in South Africa.
- Lead financial planning, investment management and commercial management
- Oversee the development and implementation of a budget plan that reflects the three- to five-year objectives and priorities of the relevant departments, brought down to a one-year operational view.
- Design and implement a commercial decision-making framework, bench marked and following leading best practice, including methodology and templates to assist and support heads of department in their planning process.
- Provide insightful information on long-run cost structures, benchmarks and a business case for a strategic cost review.
- Lead the engagement for the production of reporting and management information in order to facilitate appropriate internal liaison and support management decision-making, working with budget representatives across the various departments
- Proactively engage with business partners to understand the relevant key cost drivers of departments.
- Review contractual arrangements, and drive commercial negotiations and supply arrangements with relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate commercial input to capital spend and new business initiatives
- Manage the strategic relations with key stakeholders, both within and externally
- Lead the financial planning and analysis function with set, achievable objectives and targets, prioritise work, and manage resource utilisation, the quality of deliverable and control costs.
- Manage the performance of staff, and promote and support career management and development.
- Provide sound input into all investment cases for the relevant business projects departments, namely the Business Solutions and Technology Department and the Corporate Services Department.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate should have the following:
- South African citizen(non negotiable)
- Equity will be given preference in the following order - Black, Coloured, Indian, White
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or CIMA(non negotiable)
- MBA would be an advantage
- 10 -12 years in Financial planning and analysis experience at a senior level within Financial Services, Banking environment(non negotiable)
- 10 years of management of a team(non negotiable)
What's on Offer
Market related salary package