Senior Policy Advisor
Global Law Firm
Senior Adviser on Regulatory and Business Advisory Matters in Africa
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational law firm, with their SSA operations based in Sandton.
Our client focuses on key sectors within the SSA region, and has clients across a range of industries.
The Senior Policy Advisor will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- the individual will be expected to use the Sandton office as a base to identify legal and advisory business opportunities in South Africa and across the African continent.
- the Government Affairs practice emphasises helping their clients resolve and de-risk commercial, regulatory and other problems largely through inter-facing and interacting with government officials and other key stakeholders in target markets.
- the firms collaborative work culture also places a premium on cross-selling firm practice groups.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Policy Advisor will be required to have the following key attributes:
1) minimum of 10 to 15 years experience in a highly regulated industry;
2) substantial experience in dealing with key government officials and relevant stakeholders in relation to target industries;
3) experience within the SSA region; and
4) open to travel in the region
5) commercial experience in a multinational
What's on Offer
The salary on offer will be discussed with each candidate who successfully applies to the role. The salary is market related for a professional with the required amount of years of experience.