- Service Delivery
About Our Client
Our client a well-established company in Botswana, is currently looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager who ensures a consistent high level of service delivery within the ICT sector.
The role of the Senior Service Delivery Manager will be to:
- Establish and refine delivery processes and ensure positive customer experience;
- Create efficient and cost-effective ways to reduce costs without affecting the overall customer experience;
- Manage customer expectations by assessing customer feedback and improving procedures accordingly to ensure that great customer service is always provided;
- Manage incident, request, change and escalation processes, ensuring high levels of performance in these processes, accurate reporting and establishing service improvement activities when required;
- Work closely with the programme/project manager to identify new growth opportunities and track contract extensions
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Service Delivery Manager will be based in Botswana and will require the following attributes:
- At least 10 years Operational Service Delivery experience within the ICT Service environment with at least 5 years in Service Delivery Management across various markets segments.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Professional Qualifications: PMBOK or Prince2, ISO Certification and ITIL Foundation v3
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits