Sign up to receive job alerts
Senior Technical Consultant - Service Delivery
Technical Consultant - Service Providers/Vendors
Subject Matter Expert & Technical contact to the Customer
About Our Client
Our client is engaged in the provision of ICT solutions in Africa.
- Be the direct point of technical contact to provide high-quality support to the Customer.
- Using a Proactive approach, interact directly with a customer attempting to isolate, reproduce, troubleshoot and resolve problems in the production environment.
- Manage customer expectations to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Installation & configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
- Performing electrical safety checks on the company's computer equipment.
- Following instructions, either written or in diagram form, to set up a system or fix a fault.
- Provide after-sales support for assigned customers.
- Meet support contract KPIs as per Service Level agreements for assigned customers.
- Manage your workload to ensure all customer issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner
- Cross-functional collaboration to disseminate information in a clear manner to all audiences
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Analyze complex customer issues to identify the problem area(s) and recommend and take corrective action
- Provide superior customer service and build successful long-term customer relationship
- Work closely with management to provide valuable input to improve the product's vision and to make the company customers successful
The Successful Applicant
- At least 7 years' Technical Consultant experience in ICT industry
- Higher education qualification, bachelor's degree in computer science with ICT background.
- Proven track record of meeting goals, receiving team awards
- ISO Certification
- Be able to focus on client needs
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and continuous learning attitude
- Technical implementation and understanding
- Planning, organization and documentation
- Stress tolerance and tenacity
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organization with a competitive remuneration