Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Seychelles - Account Manager
To manage, develop and expand the business
Direct, customer-facing sales & business development
À propos de notre client
Based in Seychelles, our client is a market leader in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer goods.
Description du poste
- Identify new business opportunities growth areas, trends, customers and services
- Visit customers and prospects with initial focus on company's products and services.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and prospects
- Liaise with key and strategically important customers at the appropriate level to ensure customer retention, development and growth of new business.
- Enable and manage the achievement of service performance that meets or exceeds customer expectations and differentiates the client from the competitors.
- Ensure regional and global service standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure improvement of Customer Satisfaction over time through customer service initiatives and strategies delivering service.
- Analyse and report on market trends, customers and competitors' activities
- Negotiate pricing and manage profitable sales
- Manage and follow-up full sales process from initial contact until closing orders
- Achieve targets and objectives in line with the business plan and strategy
- Handle entire process from sale to recovery with support of customer service and credit department
- Follow-up with shipping and risk/financial departments
- University degree and relevant commercial / business qualifications
- Proven sales /Business Development experience
- Ability for Microsoft Pack office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint…)
- Excellent autonomy, rigor, reliability and organizational skills
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal and pro-active skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready for a transformation journey in Seychelles with the ability to implement change and strategy.
An attractive remuneration package along with training, coaching and career progression opportunities