- International Building Materials Company
- Based in Nigeria
About Our Client
My client is an international Building and Construction company that employs +- 11,000 people across over 100 production sites found in over 40 countries.
As the Supply Chain Director you will be responsible for managing and optimising the entire Supply Chain of the Business Unit. You will report into the Managing Director and have a team of senior managers reporting into you with a broader number of indirect reports. Key focal areas are:
Strategic sourcing of raw materials (local and import) and the monthly bench marking of pricing with international and local indexes to ensure that we are paying the right amount for these raw materials.
- Planning finished product and raw materials needs
- Purchasing raw materials, traded goods, energy, works and services
- Warehousing raw material and finished products
- Transport of raw material and deliveries to customers
- To optimise the cost to serve customers and satisfy all customers in accordance with our service policy
Manage the distribution network of the Business Unit through the optimisation of the regions to satisfy customers in accordance with sales orders and policies
The Successful Applicant
To be shortlisted for the Supply Chain Director role based in Nigeria, you will need to meet the below requirements:
- Degree qualification - MBA preferred.
- 10+ years experience in Supply Chain Management with large team responsibility
- Building & Construction Industry candidates will be given first preference - second would be manufacturing and industrial companies.
- A proven track record of turning around Supply Chain teams.
What's on Offer
The ideal candidate will get a competitive salary offer including benefits.