Sign up to receive job alerts
Supply Manager - Uganda
Expert in the coffee business
Role based in Uganda
About Our Client
Our client is an international Company with various operations in Africa.
Key responsibilities include:
- Heading the procurement of green coffee,
- Managing the purchasing operations, including the deliveries and the contract positions,
- Developing the network of local suppliers and business partners,
- Participating to the product quality analysis,
- Managing the commercial, operational and financial risks related to the coffee procurement,
- Supporting the development and implementation of sustainable local projects.
The Successful Applicant
Graduated in business management, trading or supply chain, you have a minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in the coffee business in Uganda (supply, sourcing etc...) and you are an expert in coffee. Great negotiations skills are required. English fluency is a must-have.
What's on Offer