Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir nos alertes emploi
Supply Planning Manager Southern Africa
Based in Durban, KZN
Experience in managing the planning for Southern Africa region
À propos de notre client
My client is a global leader in the Agriculture Fishing and Forestry industry, providing end to end agricultural solutions with a core focus on ensuring sustainability across all food products. Globally, their footprint expands across +120 countries and a workforce of over 10,000 staff.
Description du poste
As the Supply Planning Manager Southern Africa, based in Durban, you will be responsible for managing and executing Supply planning to supply product demand allocated to the Southern Africa region. Your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing a team of material planners including labelling coordinators, to fully execute materials plan with selected vendors and affiliate companies.
- Plan inventory levels and locations and execute all forecasting and planning programs.
- Oversee daily activities of team and provide guidance as needed.
- Work with management, inventory, supply chain and sales teams in supply planning operations.
- Identify supply planning forecast risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Develop supply plan based on business trends and demand patterns.
- Oversee daily activities of team and provide guidance as needed
- Accountable for supply planning processes including super user for SAP and APO suit.
- Maintain demand planning processes to improve forecast accuracy.
- Work with team to plan, coordinate and execute demand planning activities.
- Ensure continuous improvement process and be the sub-regional representative for systems and tools implementations.
- Ensures adherence to the outlined processes for S&OP and demand planning
- Root-cause analysis of relevant front-end and back-end supply chain metrics and taking suitable action
The successful candidate will display the following attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field (Supply Chain, Engineering, Agriculture)
- Minimum of 8 years experience in Supply Chain Planning
- Minimum of 5 years experience at a managerial level
- Must be an expert in SAP and APO-SNP
- Sound business and commercial acumen
- Based in Durban
The Supply Planning Manager Southern Africa will be based in Durban and receive a competitive market related salary including benefits.