- System and Network Administrator
- IAAS & PAAS
About Our Client
Our client a listed financial services company in Mauritius, is currently looking for a System and Network Administrator for their team.
The role of System and Network Administrator will be:
- Manage the servers and ensure availability
- Manage the Disaster Recovery Site and ensure availability
- Manage all matters relating to Server Operating systems and system software
- Ensure enforcement of IT policies, monitor effectiveness and report thereon
- Administer Cloud Infrastructure
- Administer Email server
- Administer Storage Equipment
- Administer Firewalls
- Review Logs
- Ensure implementation of procedures and controls pertaining to IT security
The Successful Applicant
The System and Network Administrator will be based in Mauritius and will require the following attributes:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 4+ Years' Experience as a System Administrator
- Experience on Cloud IAAS & PAAS
- Flexible and demonstrate good work ethics.
- Project Management
- High respect for confidentiality.
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities.
- Professional certifications are an advantage
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an exciting challenge and ready to gain significant experience within an outstanding company.
Our Client is offering an attractive remuneration structure plus several benefits.