- Middle East Africa end-to-end Talent Acquisition experience required
- Talent Acquisition professional with over 10 years experience required
À propos de notre client
The Client is an established, dynamic and fast growing FMCG company, that specialises in the manufacturing and supply of home appliances. Our client has operations globally and employs 40,000 employees across multiple continents and countries.
Description du poste
The incumbent will carry out the following:
- WORKFORCE PLANNING
- Review and align with business leaders and HR business partners in manpower planning
- Facilitate periodic review of manpower needs and forecast with HR business partners to anticipate hiring demand as well as timing
- Using data to understand demand and drive key hiring decisions, and using performance reporting and key metrics to drive the performance of the attraction channels and the team
- Provide consultation to HRBP and Hiring Managers on the talent acquisition process, cost of talent acquisition, and Build internal and external talent pool for key & critical roles
- ATTRACTING THE BEST TALENT FOR THE COMPANY
- Pro-actively and professionally representing the company in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates.
- Actively promoting Diversity & Inclusion to become part of our everyday conversations
- Managing the company's careers page, to promote the benefits of working at the company, both offered benefits and working environment.
- Create eloquent job advertisements and banners that would attract the best talent fit for the role, and who has the potential to grow their career further within the company
- Manage and maintain university relations; attending Career Fairs (universities, professional networks and government employment agencies/career programs) to represent the company as an employer of choice
- Delivering creative search and selection methodologies to create an inclusive recruitment process.
- Building proactive and effective talent and candidate pipelines to ensure there is a sustainable source of candidates
- EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION
- Building effective relationships with hiring managers and HR Business Partners, providing a consultative approach to talent acquisition.
- Owning the people acquisition process and tracking tools to ensure the delivery of a robust and effective recruitment process.
- Directly sourcing candidates through various channels
- Working with Procurement to establish and maintain a Preferred Supplier List of approved recruitment agencies
- Manage and maintain local country job search board contracts and accounts
- Administering and providing feedback on the assessment process including psychometrics, leadership assessments, assessment centers and other relevant tools.
- Ensuring all aspects of the talent acquisition process are compliant with local labour legislations
- CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Developing people acquisition metrics and implementing measures to drive improvements.
- Coaching hiring managers and HR colleagues on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques to enable effective selection processes.
- Reviewing and developing the current recruitment and selection process to ensure a fit for purpose process that reflects the company's brand
- Implement CI initiatives to optimize Talent Acquisition processes and reduce costs
- HR EXPERTISE
- The Talent Acquisition Partner is the subject matter expert on all Talent Acquisition policies, processes, systems, and ways of working
- Develops and implements employer branding initiatives and programs to market the company as an employer of choice within APAC & MEA region
- Working knowledge of other HR functions
- TEAM LEADER
- You will manage and develop other Talent Acquisition team members reporting to you both operationally and functionally
- You will be a mentor and share your expertise to other members of Talent Acquisition team within APAC & MEA
To Apply for the Talent Acquisition Lead - MEA, you will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
- 10 years + experience in a Talent Acquisition Roles
- 2 years experience in management
- Experience in managing Talent Acquisition in a Multinational
- Proven experience of developing a talent acquisition strategy that reflects the company's purpose, principles and values
- Proven experience within an in-house recruitment function managing a wide variety of positions at a range of levels
- Experience of a range of sourcing methodologies, including social media, talent pools and talent mapping, with a clear understanding of when to apply each channel
The successful candidate for the Talent Acquisition Lead - MEA role will receive a competitive market related package which includes a basic salary, plus company benefits.The job will provide you with the opportunity to lead the implementation of Talent Acquisition strategies that shape the workforce by acquiring new skill sets into the company.